SAS community Service Council has been very active in organization of non-degree
training sessions for members of the community.
These are in response to community needs in technical and technological fields, mainly
attended by trainee professionals and artisans.
The Council also holds public lectures in popular Science and Technology.
The following are some examples of the Community Council achievements:
- Title of Training sessions:
- Agriculture Technology.
- Technical training in computer operations.
- Design of concrete buildings.
- Research methodology.
- Design of concrete and steel buildings.
- Statistic of Analysis (SPSS Program).
- Documentation and Librarianship.
- Bridges “Design”.
- Sewage water Recycling.
- Public Lectures:
- Sudanese Women Organization.
- Education Policies for combating AIDS.
- Abuse of Drugs among Youth.
- Geographical Information System.
- Project Management.